Makes 4 servings
1 cup heavy whipping cream, heated and divided
2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
2 cups small fresh broccoli florets
1 cup water
1 cup shredded triple Cheddar cheese blend
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1½ cups diced ham
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Using a sharp knife, slice russet Baked Potatoes lengthwise down center. Scoop out potato pulp into a large bowl, leaving a ½-inch-thick shell. Place potato shells on prepared pan.
- Add ½ cup warm cream and 1 teaspoon salt to potato pulp, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until mixture is smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, bring broccoli, 1 cup water, and ½ teaspoon
salt to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cover and cook until broccoli is slightly tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well, and add broccoli to potato mixture.
- In same saucepan, bring remaining ½ cup cream to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, and stir in cheese, pepper, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt until melted and smooth. Stir cheese sauce and ham into broccoli and potato mixture until combined. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Bake until potatoes are heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.